James is the owner and founder of The Richmond Gym and the Head Coach for TRG group classes.
James is a highly experienced and technical personal trainer, strength and conditioning coach and amateur sports scientist. James has a particular focus on kettlebells and mixed implement training and has done workshops across Australia teaching the use of these training tools.
James combines a passion for scientific-based training methods with practical application to improve athletic performance and fitness.
- [Candidate] Master of Exercise Science (kettlebell research)
- Masters of Exercise Science (strength and conditioning)
- Bachelor of Health Science
- Australian Strength & Conditioning Association (level 2 coach)
- Certificate III and IV in Personal Training
Benji has a background as a circus artist and acrobat, he blends this with his training in exercise science to create specialized programs for athletic strength and conditioning, rehabilitation and recovery.
- Adv Diploma of Circus Arts
- Bachelor of Exercise and Sport Science
- Masters of High Performance Sport (studying)
Dave is a Melbourne based Handbalancer (aka. The Richmond Gym’s resident handstand coach).
Dave is a skilled general mover and loves learning, having attended 2 Ido Portal Movement Camps Gymanstic Bodies Seminars and trained Handbalance and Adagio at Spin Circus Academy. Dave specialises in handstand instruction and offers private handstand lessons and group handstand classes at The Richmond Gym.
Dave has helped circus performers, movers, Crossfitters, yogis and gymnasts alike to improve their handstand technique.